Last updated: June 9, 2020.
Use of Website. In order to make reservations using the payment method displayed on this website, you must be 18 years of age or over. By using landline.com, you confirm that you possess the legal authority to enter into the conditions of use for this site, including instructing us to collect any payments via a credit card, and to use this site in accordance with all these terms and conditions. You also confirm that all information supplied by you in using this site is true and accurate.
- The Materials may be used solely for your own informational, personal, non-commercial purposes, and shall not be copied or posted on any network computer, broadcast in any media, posted on the World Wide Web, publicly performed, distributed, retransmitted or otherwise used or exploited in any way for any non-personal, public or commercial purpose;
- The Materials are protected by copyright under United States, Canadian and foreign laws. Unauthorized use of the Materials may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws. Therefore, any copy of the Materials or any portion thereof viewed, downloaded or otherwise accessed by you must retain all copyright, trademark, and other proprietary notices as contained in the original Materials;
- You may not modify, create derivative works from, participate in the transfer or sale of, or otherwise modify or alter the Materials, in any manner or reverse engineer, decompile or otherwise attempt to derive the source code from any software associated with the Materials. You agree not to use any trademarks, service marks, names, logos, or other identifiers of: (a) the website; (b) landline.com; or (c) landline.com employees, licensors, independent contractors, providers and affiliates (collectively, the “Affiliates”) without the express, prior written permission of landline.com or the relevant Affiliate;
- You agree not to: (a) interrupt, or attempt to interrupt, the operation of the website in any way, through any means or device including, but not limited to, spamming, hacking, uploading computer viruses or time bombs, malicious code, or any other means expressly or impliedly prohibited by any provision of these terms and conditions or; (b) engage in any other activity deemed by Landline to be in conflict with the spirit or intent of this Agreement;
- You further acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights to any of the Materials including, without limitation, the website by viewing or accessing the Materials;
- You agree to access and use the Materials including, without limitation, the website in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations of any governmental or other legal authority;
- You agree that from time to time the website may be inaccessible or inoperable for any reason, including, without limitation: (a) equipment malfunctions; (b) periodic maintenance procedures or repairs which Landline may undertake from time to time; or (c) causes beyond the control of Landline, whether or not foreseeable; and
- You shall be solely responsible for providing, maintaining and ensuring compatibility with the website, all hardware, software, electrical and other physical requirements for your use of the Materials including, without limitation, telecommunications and Internet access connections and links, web browsers or other equipment, programs and services required to access and use the Materials.
- Use of the Materials as specified above does not authorize or permit any right to copy, in whole or in part, the layout or design of this website. Elements of this website, including, but not limited to, style and presentation, are protected by trade dress and other laws and may not be imitated or reproduced, in whole or in part. You acknowledge that Landline is the sole owner of the Materials and such website elements not otherwise either in the public domain or owned by the government or other third party.
- You are solely responsible for any and all of your acts and omissions that occur when using the website, and you agree not to engage in unacceptable use of the website, which includes, without limitation, use of the website to: (a) transmit unsolicited messages, chain letters or unsolicited commercial email; (b) transmit material that, to a reasonable person may be abusive, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, harassing, grossly offensive, vulgar, threatening or malicious; (c) transmit files, graphics, software or other material that actually or potentially infringes the copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or other intellectual property right of any person; (d) transmit viruses, trojan horses or any other malicious code or program; (e) engage in systematic retrieval of data or other content from this website to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database or directory without written permission from Landline by use of scrapers or other tools; or (f) engage in any other activity deemed by Landline to be in conflict with the spirit or intent of this Agreement.
- We will not be liable or responsible to you, nor be deemed to have defaulted or breached these Terms, for any failure or delay in our performance under these Terms when and to the extent such failure or delay is caused by or results from acts or circumstances beyond our reasonable control, including, without limitation, acts of God, flood, fire, earthquake, explosion, governmental actions, war, invasion or hostilities (whether war is declared or not), terrorist threats or acts, riot or other civil unrest, national emergency, revolution, insurrection, epidemic, lockouts, strikes or other labor disputes (whether or not relating to our workforce), or restraints or delays affecting carriers or inability or delay in obtaining replacement parts or other materials, or telecommunication breakdown or power outage.
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Landline, its parents, subsidiaries and affiliates, and each of their respective partners, employees, representatives and agents, from and against all claims, losses, costs, damages, liabilities and expenses (including, but not limited to, attorney fees) arising out of: (a) Your activities in connection with this Website; (b) any violation of this Agreement by you; (c) any improper or unauthorized use of the Materials by you; (d) any allegation that anything you transmit through or in connection with the Website infringes or otherwise violates the intellectual property, privacy or other rights of any third party; (e) any conduct, activity or action engaged in by you which is unlawful or illegal under any state, federal or common law, or violative of the rights of any individual or entity, engaged in, caused by, or facilitated in any way through the use of Services, Materials or any other such service or information provided by the Website.
Website Availability. Landline tries to keep landline.com available but cannot guarantee that this website will operate continuously or without interruptions or be error free and can accept no liability for its unavailability. You must not attempt to circumvent security, tamper with, hack into, or otherwise disrupt any computer system, server, website, router or any other Internet connected device. You agree to only access public facing portions of the website and will not attempt to otherwise access non-public facing portions of the website.
Unlawful/Prohibited use of Website. As a condition of your use of landline.com, you agree that you will not use this website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms and conditions, and you will not aid or assist anyone else in doing so.
Disclaimer. This information published on landline.com is provided as a convenience to visitors and should be used for information purposes only and is subject to change without notice. While Landline uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information contained on its website is current, accurate and complete at the date of publication, no representations or warranties are made (express or implied) as to the reliability, accuracy or completeness of such information. Landline cannot be held liable for any loss arising directly or indirectly from the use of, or any action taken in reliance on, any information appearing on this website. In addition, no warranty is given as to the freedom of this website from errors, defects, viruses or other malicious programs or macros.
Website Modifications. We reserve the right to make changes or corrections, alter, suspend or discontinue any aspects of our website or the content or services available through it (although we will honor any existing reservations or provide a refund in the event of unavoidable cancellations). Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new feature, content, products and services offered shall be subject to these terms and conditions.
Other Website Links. Website links from landline.com exist for convenience and information and Landline makes no representations regarding, or accepts any responsibility or liability for the products, services or information (or any reliance on it) contained on any such site. Landline does not guarantee that third party websites are free of infection from any virus, harmful component, or other code or computer programming routines that contain contaminating or destructive properties or that are intended to damage, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information. The existence of a link to another website does not imply or express endorsement of its provider, product or services by Landline.
Website Access to Children. The Website is not directed to individuals under the age of 13, nor does it contain information which would be potentially harmful to minors in any way. However, we advise all visitors to the Website under the age of 13 not to disclose or provide any Personally Identifiable Information. In the event that Landline discovers that a child under the age of 13 has provided Personally Identifiable Information to us, we will delete the child’s Personally Identifiable Information in accordance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, pursuant to 47 U.S.C. Section 230 (d), as amended, we hereby notify you that parental control protections are commercially available to assist you in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors. More information on the availability of such software can be found through publicly available sources. You may wish to contact your Internet Service Provider for more information.